Feeling the autumn blues? Why not make yourself the perfect pumpkin spice latte. The smooth pumpkin puree, blended with fragrant spices, rich coffee and warm milk, is enough to warm anyone up and get you loving autumn.
Ingredients you’ll need to make pumpkin spice latte
- 2 tsp pumpkin puree
- 30ml espresso coffee
- Cinnamon spice
- Ginger spice
- Nutmeg spice
- 250ml milk
How to make Pumpkin Spice Latte
Follow these quick and simple steps on how to make pumpkin spice latte and you’ll be enjoying the taste of autumn in no time at all.
- Pour milk into a saucepan, on medium heat, whisk quickly until steaming and frothed
- Place 2tsp of pumpkin puree into your glass
- Add a 1/4tsp each of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg spice
- Pour in a 30ml of espresso coffee and quickly stir
- Add frothed milk and stir until blended
- Enjoy as it is or pop on some whipped cream for a little something extra
Still looking for more inspiration? Check out our previous article on Christmas coffee recipes. Embrace creativity in the workplace and browse through Nu Vending’s coffee machines or simply contact us today to find out more.