Join the team at Nu Vending
At Nu Vending, we form valuable partnerships with our customers helping to enable them to deliver work environments that continually inspire and drive staff productivity.
We know that bringing great coffee and refreshments to our customers’ workplaces leads to happier and more productive staff, which in turn improves business.
At Nu, we are intensely passionate about what we do. We are constantly driven to achieve personally, for our clients and our team.
Innovation is at the heart of the Nu culture. Maintaining the status quo just isn’t our thing.
We’re constantly challenging and pushing the boundaries of the refreshment facilities our clients deliver.
We hire intelligent and driven individuals, with an emphasis on teamwork and trust. We enjoy working together. We are as energetic as we are pragmatic, down-to- earth, and fun.
At Nu, you will not only grow as an individual, but you will also build lasting relationships with your colleagues and clients. You will have a profound impact on businesses. No two days will be the same!
We are always on the look-out for talented and driven individuals in Sales, Marketing Admin, Operations & Engineering so if you are looking for the next exciting step in your career then give us a call now!
Sales Account Manager Based in London
Nu Vending is expanding and we are hiring the best and brightest Sales Account Managers to join our fast growing team in the UK.
This is a unique opportunity for individuals who are hungry and determined for success. Our commitment to your personal development is supported by an intensive and on-going training program that will significantly develop your skills, not only in understanding how organisations work but in developing intelligent solution based value propositions.
An exposure to a diverse spectrum of organisations and decision makers will accelerate your sales growth ensuring you enjoy fast track career development and salary growth.
You will need to be self-motivated, with unparalleled energy, enthusiasm and drive; and an ambition to work for a successful organisation selling high value business-to-business solutions.
You will play a key role in driving new business for Nu Vending Solutions by sourcing, targeting and selling new business sales opportunities. This is a great opportunity for a Sales Professional to work at a forward thinking company and advance their career.
• A relentless hunter – passionate about sales and doing whatever it takes to make businesses succeed
• Thrives in a culture where people constantly push and challenge one another
• Money hungry, driven and ambitious
• Creative problem solver – Never gives up. Continually finds ways to overcome challenges and obstacles
• A pioneer fearless in making mistakes –At Nu Vending we’re less afraid of making mistakes than we are of losing opportunities
• Sets goals and drives to their fulfillment. Takes responsibility for actions and for outcomes related to actions. Wants to be held accountable for successes and failures.
• Able to speak and write clearly, concisely, and compellingly. Honest, open, and thoughtful in word and in action. Able to present complex messages to multiple levels of an organization.
• Source and identify new business opportunities
• Generate interest at a senior level
• Secure and attend meetings at a strategic/senior management level
• Generate revenue in-line with company expectations
• Manage, develop and renew existing client opportunities
• Handle objections effectively and professionally
• Work with upper level managers and directors to design region specific outbound efforts
• Telephone prospects on the Nu Vending database to research and secure meetings
• Source at least 20 new business opportunities per month
• Identify suitable client solutions
• Attend client meetings and present solutions to secure business
• Network within the customer base to develop further sales opportunity
• Develop and manage an effective sales plan in conjunction with Sales Manager
• Report and present to sales manager based on agreed KPIs
• Strong academic background including a degree with a grade of 2:2 or above
• Ideally some business to business (tele)sales experience
• Proven history of achievement whether that be in sports or other activities
• Strong communication skills
• Good social skills
• Driving license
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Fluent in English
Salary & benefits
• Competitive basic salary of £24K rising to £28K after six months on target performance
• Highly competitive uncapped commission
• Extensive training and development including international training courses
• Full expense reimbursement
• 5 weeks (25 days) paid holiday
• Central London office location
• Year one: £40K +
• Year two: £60K +
• Year three: £80K – £100K + and beyond
Applications are strongly encouraged from individuals who have demonstrated a high level of achievement or success, regardless of experience or background. Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com