Join the team at Nu Vending
At Nu Vending, we form valuable partnerships with our customers helping to enable them to deliver work environments that continually inspire and drive staff productivity.
We know that bringing great coffee and refreshments to our customers’ workplaces leads to happier and more productive staff, which in turn improves business.
At Nu, we are intensely passionate about what we do. We are constantly driven to achieve personally, for our clients and our team.
Innovation is at the heart of the Nu culture. Maintaining the status quo just isn’t our thing.
We’re constantly challenging and pushing the boundaries of the refreshment facilities our clients deliver.
We hire intelligent and driven individuals, with an emphasis on teamwork and trust. We enjoy working together. We are as energetic as we are pragmatic, down-to- earth, and fun.
At Nu, you will not only grow as an individual, but you will also build lasting relationships with your colleagues and clients. You will have a profound impact on businesses. No two days will be the same!
We are always on the look-out for talented and driven individuals in Sales, Marketing Admin, Operations & Engineering so if you are looking for the next exciting step in your career then give us a call now!
Account Director Based in Central London
Nu Vending is creating a revolutionary customer-centric company full of talented, enthusiastic people who enjoy coming to work every day. We believe in sane working hours, while still taking care of business, and being ourselves on and off the job.
We are looking for an experienced Account Director to join our fast-growing team in the UK based in Central London. The role has the potential to become Head of Account Management UK within 12-18 months. The Account Director role has been created to provide Nu Vending’s customer accounts with top level account management. The key objective is to achieve high retention levels of customers through managing them closely and providing optimum solutions.
Furthermore, the role requires the individual to network effectively within the customer account base in order to develop further sales opportunities of additional accounts.
Objectives of the Role
- To manage Nu Vending’s key customer accounts with the objective of maximising retention and minimising customer & machine losses
- To generate sales GP by renewing Contracts and selling additional machine opportunities in order to hit GP targets as per the assigned pay-plan
- To effectively account manage all the customers in the Account Director’s territory
- Attending meetings with key accounts on at least a quarterly basis and providing comprehensive reports with appropriate management information
- Taking a proactive account management approach with all customer accounts with the objective of securing them by extending contracts where possible
- Increasing revenue/profit from the account base by taking initiatives to increase sales across product lines
- Taking ownership of customer queries and complaints of all customers in the territory
- Liaising with service and operations departments to optimise customer solutions as well as resolving any issues to satisfactory conclusion
- Working with the accounts department to resolve any invoicing/payment issues
- Communicating with customers during and after resolving queries/complaints either over the phone or face-to-face
- Minimum 2-3 years Business to Business Account Management experience in a similar role
- Strong academic background including a degree with a grade of 2:2 or above
- Proven history of achievement
- Money hungry, driven and ambitious
- Strong communication skills
- Good social skills
- Driving licence
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Fluent in English
Salary & benefits
- Competitive basic salary between £35K – £40K depending on experience
- Highly competitive uncapped commission and bonuses
- Extensive training and development
- Full expense reimbursement
- 4 weeks (20 days) paid holiday which increases year on year
- Central London office location