Nu Vending would like to reassure customers that we are doing everything we can to ensure we work safely and effectively under the current guidelines concerning the COVID-19 pandemic. This is a difficult time for everyone, and the safety of our staff and customers is of the highest priority as we look for ways to continue providing the service our customers expect from us.
We have stringent health measures in place in accordance with guidance from Public Health England, implementing protocols including:
- All staff thoroughly washing hands on arrival and departure at any location
- Service personnel washing hands prior to servicing equipment and in between servicing equipment
- All surfaces wiped down regularly
- Gloves and antibacterial gel in full supply at all times
- A reduction in face-to-face meetings unless absolutely necessary
- Masks worn at all times where necessary
- All staff instructed to follow self-isolation guidelines where applicable
- Non-essential travel banned
In these unpredictable and unprecedented times, we are aware that rules and guidelines can change at short notice; as such, we’re monitoring the news at all times to ensure we can act in accordance with any new rules that are introduced.
In the unfortunate event that any of our staff test positive for COVID-19, we will endeavour to contact any and all clients or individuals who have been in contact with them. We stress that all our staff are following relevant safety guidelines to the letter, taking the utmost care to work in a safe way.
If you have any questions regarding the way we are working during the coronavirus pandemic, or if you have any general queries, contact us today.